In Ayurveda, teas are the conventional technique of delivering the medicinal effects of herbs and spices to your body’s tissues.
This Cumin Coriander and Fennel Tea, nicknamed CCF tea, is 1 of the most renowned Ayurveda teas revitalizing however mild soothing, this formula has many overall health advantages.
Throughout hot days, this tea can be served cold as a healthy iced tea Place 1 tsp of into a tea infuser strainer, add 1 cup of boiled water. Let it steep for five minutes to infuse flavors and nutritive properties and appreciate throughout the day.
Some of the overall health rewards of the tea incorporate:
– Cleanses and detoxifies the physique
– Reduces bloating, indigestion and cramps
– Reduces heat or acid in the stomach
– Increases metabolism
– Supports weight management
– Cleanses the urinary tract
– Calms and soothes inflammation
– Assists alleviate joint pain
– Clears out water retention
– Purifies the blood and
– Calms the mind and improves mental clarity.
For those who are not familiar with Ayurveda – known as the “Science of Life”, it is a natural holistic healing method that was created in India a lot more than five,000 years ago, addressing all layers of the thoughts, physique, and soul.
According to Ayurveda, powerful digestion is a important for an all round excellent health. Illness initial shows up on the physique within the digestive tract, accumulates there and if continues to accumulated, moves into the deeper tissues. In Ayurveda, overall health is defined as the dynamic state of balance among thoughts, body, and the atmosphere it is possible for each of us to achieve and keep a vibrant and joyful state of well being by identifying our thoughts-physique type and then producing a life style that sustains and nurtures our special nature.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This item is not intended to diagnose, treat, remedy, or prevent any illness.
- Cumin, Coriander and Fennel Tea, nicknamed CCF tea, has long been identified as an Indian tea to enhance digestion.
- Calms the thoughts and improves mental clarity. In Ayurveda, this tea is recognized for balancing your doshas: vata, pitta, and kapha.
- Cleanses and detoxifies the body Increases metabolism Supports weight loss.
- Caffeine Free, Non-GMO, No preservatives, Gluten free, Vegan, Organic, No refined sugar, Soy totally free.
- Comes with a BPA-totally free silicone & stainless steel infuser (either green or red). This tea pack will make around 20 cups of tea, making use of 1 tsp per cup.