CLA 2000 mg with active Conjugated Linoleic Acid. Body Shaping and Toning Formula that Supports Your Dieting Goals. Weight Loss Supplement for Men and Women (60 Servings)
Why is CLA important ? CLAs may help reduce the risk of heart related health issues, with potential benefits of lowered blood pressure and decrease blood cholesterol levels. Combined with exercise and proper diet, CLA may improve your weight loss efforts and lower body fat levels. It may also increase your metabolic rate, helping your
Why is CLA important ?
CLAs may help reduce the risk of heart related health issues, with potential benefits of lowered blood pressure and decrease blood cholesterol levels. Combined with exercise and proper diet, CLA may improve your weight loss efforts and lower body fat levels. It may also increase your metabolic rate, helping your body burn fat more easily.
Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) is the name given to group of chemicals found in the fatty acid called Linoleic Acid. A few of the major sources of CLA in the diet include full-fat dairy products, beef and butter. Although most people think of these foods as “unhealthy” sources of saturated fat, they also provide essential CLA, which is a type of polyunsaturated fat that we must obtain from our diets.
The body needs all three types of fats (yes, even saturated fats!) for optimum health because they all have various functions, from pregnancy to digestion to brain function. Not only is it true that eating fat doesn’t make you fat, but certain types of healthy fats are actually some of the best fat-burning foods available.
But quality is very important to fats, especially the kinds that come from animal products. CLA is known for blocking weight gain and helping build muscle, and it’s almost exclusively found in high-quality beef and butter from healthy, grass-fed cows or other animals.
According to research, Conjugated Linoleic Acid potential benefits include:
helping with weight loss
muscle-building and strength improvements
growth and developmental support
reducing food allergies and sensitivities
- Enhanced muscle growth: Muscle helps burn fat, which is extremely useful in weight loss and weight management.*
- Boost metabolism: A faster metabolic rate is a benefit for any person that is trying to lose weight and improve body composition.*
- Unleash Results: CLA supplementation has been shown to improve the lean mass to body fat ratio by decreasing fat deposition (especially in the abdomen) and enhancing muscle growth.*
- Enhanced Insulin Sensitivity: The Fatty Acids and Glucose can pass through the muscle cell membranes, away from fat tissue and be used as fuel, resulting in an improved muscle fat ratio.*
- Promotes Metabolic Function: By reducing the body fat, this fatty acid protects against disease and it’s an important addition to any supplement program.*